See also: Test Type Working Principles
Audiqueen’s Easy File Fetcher is a built-in software module to import files produced by a third party application. It is typically used in Custom Test Types to fetch documents from a document scanner, or any application that comes with a measuring apparatus.
In the Format window of the test type (e.g. Documents), select Audiqueen Easy File Fetcher as Measuring Apparatus and click on Configure.
Enter the device name, the path and exe file of the third party application, and where to fetch which file. You’ll typically want Audiqueen add the latest file of a certain type (e.g. pdf) in a document folder on your c-drive. This would be the file created by the third party app. It is most efficient if this third party application is configured such that it stores its report as a pdf file in this same directory. After closing the third party app, Audiqueen will now automatically retrieve this report.
- Device name: here you may enter a name like ‘My OAE device’
- Launch app: enter the full path and the third party application name here (so that Audiqueen can use this command line to launch it)
- Fetch File: enter which file Audiqueen should seek. You can enter
- an exact filename (bullet: This file); in this case make sure your third party application always saves the report with exactly this file name
- the most recent file (bullet: Most recent file); in this case your third party application may save the report with any name or extension This option should only be used if the report is saved in a folder on the Audiqueen PC and not on a network folder that is shared with other PCs.
- Any file that meets certain criteria (bullet: All files); in this case Audiqueen will look for any file that meets the criterion (like *.pdf for any pdf file).
- In folder: enter the destination folder where the third party application saves the report
Use the Advanced Settings for more configuration. Feel free to contact Otoconsult for assistance.
After saving the configuration, use the New Measurement button to open the third party application and see the test report appear in Audiqueen.
|This feature is not available in the webviewer.|