Contraindications / Warnings
At present FOX has only been validated for the following Speech Processors. It should not be used with other processors:
- Cochlear's Nucleus CP800, CP900 and CP1000 series
FOX only works with the following Fitting Software platforms:
- Custom Sound 4.4 and 5.0
It is recommended not to manipulate the Fitting Software while FOX is running.
At present FOX has not been validated for use in patients with anatomical malformations of the inner ear. Therefore it should not be used in these patients.
At present FOX has not been validated for use in patients with clinical signs of 8th nerve neuropathy. Therefore it should not be used in these patients.
FOX should not be used if more than 7 electrodes are deactivated.
FOX cannot check the integrity of the electrode lead (open / short circuits). This must be checked with the Fitting Software.
- Operating system: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Dual core or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or higher
- Hard Disk: 1 GB Free disk space. For Database space consumption check here.
- Display: 1024 x 768 (Minimum)
- .NET Framework 4.5 (included in the software package)
- Windows Installer 4.5 (included in the software package) (requires a machine reboot)
- Microsoft SQL server 2014 (included in the software package)