Audiqueen gives you the opportunity to export your results. Although only people having Audiqueen installed will be able to read those files.
If you want to share a video (endoscopy) or a photo with a colleague who didn't have Audiqueen yet, you must follow the next steps.
Right click the "Open Original" button and select "Download Original".
Audiqueen 2.8 and before
1. Edit your test by right clicking it in the grid below.
2. Click the "Open Original" button.
3. Select the video you want to save.
4. Click the icon for saving video to you disk (see picture). You can know decide where you want to copy your video.
5. Once done close the "Video capture" window and click "Discard Result" to get back to work.